Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tilda's Town Challenge #121 - Anything Fall

I LOVE FALL COLORS!!!

Actually, I love color in general but I do lean toward bold, fall colors.  My living room and kitchen are painted pumpkin butter, the couch is cranberry red, the recliners are a kind of mossy green and I have bold blue, deep red, gold, brown and orange accents.  I even have a large, red cabinet in the kitchen that holds my cookbooks.  So pretty much all of the colors in my card are in my main living areas.  LOL!
This is Tilda with Cock-A-Doodle-Doo The Rooster.  I have colored this pair with Copic markers, shaded and highlighted with colored pencils and inked everything with Distress Inks.  I cut the cornstalk and fence with the Cricut, the doily, pumpkins, corn and "welcome" are QuicKutz and the grass is a punch by Fiskars.


 Copics used:  Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E33, E35, E37, E50  Dress - BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, Y0000, Y11, Y13, Y15  Chicken - YR21, YR24, R20, R22, R24, R29, Y21, Y28  Seed Bag - Colored Pencils  Seed - Y15, Y21, Y28, E31

This is Calista Flockheart, egg layer extraordinaire and greeting card model.  She's looking very shabby at the moment with molting season upon us but it was her coloring that I wanted to mimic for the image.  Molly Hatchit is the shy one hiding behind her.  She will have her chance to model soon.  :)

Be sure to pop over to the Tilda's Town Challenge Blog to see the fabulous creations my super talented teammies have created for the Anything Fall challenge and be sure to visit the store where you will find the best selection of Magnolia stamps and dies anywhere.

Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic.
 

Thank You So Much for stopping by.  I know how busy you are and your time is valuable, which is why I am honored that you have visited me today.  Have a fantastic weekend and I hope to see you again very soon.

Big Hugs,
Laura C.

Supplies

Images:  Magnolia (Tilda with Cock-A-Doodle-Doo The Rooster, Chicken Wire)
Inks:  TH Distress Inks, Memento, Copic Markers, Crayola Colored Pencils
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, Georgia Pacific Cardstock
Misc:  Button, Twine, Wood Grain Embossing Folder

Challenges

7 Kids College Fund  Anything Goes
A Creative Romance  Anything Goes
Diva's By Design  Anything Goes  (I Made Top 3 out of 330 entries)!
Marker Pop  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  Repeat Repeat  (Grass, Corn, Chicken Wire, Fences)
Pile It On  Pencils (I Colored with Crayola Colored Pencils)
Simon Says Stamp  Create Your Own Background
Stamp and Create  Circles or Dots
Through The Craft Room Door  Anything Goes

14 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun post, Laura, loved meeting Calista, and love your happy colorful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Chris said...

What an adorable card.

Unknown said...

Hi Laura, your card is so well designed and the colors so rich and warm. Love that you shared the pic of Calista - what fun! Love the card...hugs...Barb

NPurdum56 said...

So cute Laura! Your coloring is so pretty! Cute card! Nancee :)

Mirella said...

Gorgeous project and the colouring is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Patti Jo said...

Fun and so cute! Love the Indian Corn...we use to grow it! Great job Laura!

Kelly said...

I love your project! So perfectly done and your coloring is gorgeous. Love the Indian Corn, so fun!
Hugs Kelly

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous colouring and I love the detailing.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Anita said...

A beautiful card and an amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Suzi Mac said...

Utterly adorable, love all the die cuts and that sweet Tilda is perfect for Autumn. Hugs Suzi x

cathylynn said...

Love the autumn colors and you card and chickens are gorgeous.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Patty Sue 2 said...

I was posting my card at 7 Kids College Fund and saw your beautiful card. I just had to check out your blog (OK...Snoop on your blog)LOL! I am now a follower and love your work!

Rosie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, this is amazing! I love the colors and the all the fall elements! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, just love that corn, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...